We offer advice and representation in all aspects of criminal law, serious and general crime
Recent changes in the way the Government funds legal aid means many experienced law practices will no longer accept legal aid cases for some major crime cases. With a long custodial sentence a real possibility for many defendants it is critical that you have the right defence.
We are extremely experienced in all aspects of Criminal Law providing a robust, effective and professional service to clients who find themselves in difficulty.
Please note: we only undertake private paying work.
We offer advice and representation in all aspects of criminal law, serious and general crime including:
• Private Police Station advice and Representation.
• Magistrates Court representation in respect of all criminal proceedings
• Committals to the Crown Court.
• Youth Court representation.
• Crown Court representation and appeals.
• Court of Appeal representation.
We are able to take on cases including:
• Rape, serious sexual offences
• Perverting the course of justice
• Knife and gun crime
• Threats to kill
• Fraud & Deception
• Dishonesty offences
• White collar crime
• All Drugs offences
• Multi handed conspiracies
• Detailed and extensive undercover operations
• People trafficking
• Internet and computer crime
• Dangerous Driving
• Dangerous dog
• Criminal damage
• Public order
• Confiscation proceedings, proceeds of crime
• Sexual offences prevention orders (SOPOs)
• Breach of court order proceedings
• Appeal against sentence/ conviction
We offer a nationwide service from arrest to trial and beyond.
Our dedicated team will work tirelessly with you every step of the way to ensure the best possible defence is presented. We are extremely experienced in the court system, the law and latest judgements. We will apply that knowledge to the facts of your case and build a formidable defence, providing you with the best prospects of success.
If you don’t know where to turn or what to do and are in need of urgent, specialist and professional advice call us now for a free 30-minute consultation. We can talk you through your particular issues in a way which you will understand and advise you of the best forward.
Contact Us Today
Contact Sarah Waddington Legal today by calling us direct on 951 247 211 or emailing us on [email protected]. Alternatively Send us a message and one of our professional team will be in touch with you shortly.
Remember, there is no obligation to instruct us so contact us now for your free consultation.